Wednesday, December 5, 2007

More Videos


Emily and Sue, I hope you don't get home sick when you see this. Our first snowfall this winter on 12-5-2007. Accumulation of about 3". You can see my neighbor Dave in the background, shoveling his driveway. I cleaned my car and drove to the toy store (for Big Will), not because I had to, but because I wanted to. Retirement is fun.

William Vaughn Mathews with his Great Grandpa, Clyde William Strother. There have been 16 Williams (either first or middle name) in the Strother family, since William Strother was born in 1298. Vaughn is Jesse's father's first name. William Vaughn has a nice regal ring to it, don't you think?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I smiled when I read that you cleaned your car to go to the toy store. You sure are a wonderful grandfather! But I knew you would be. You're the best dad. Will is blessed!

The snow definitely makes me home sick. It's 70 here!

Susan C said...

I don't get the least bit home sick when I look at the snow video. Give me 70 degree weather and the chance to see snow after a 1.5 hour drive, thank you very much.

The video of Poppy, on the other hand, makes me home sick.